Saturday, November 04, 2006

cuz it's my cuz's wedding!

My cousin JJ got married today...CONGRATS to him and his beautiful wife Heather. It was a great wedding; had a bit of a run in with the "paid wedding photographer", I think that I intimidated him with my mustache. He, not so politely, asked me to cease making photographs. It was actually really funny cause he said "so, what are you? A wanna be wedding photographer"; to which I responded, "No sir, I am a photojournalist". (that is most likely only funny to other photographers) Anyway, quite an eventful day!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what the heck?! I can't believe he asked you to stop the picture taking...glad you gave it to him hard core like, brother!

6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys should have fought to the death :)

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home